This recipe is great for using any flavour of chips you have. I’ve done half white chocolate chips and half peanut butter chips this time. You can even add some chopped up nuts or dried fruit and you can also vary the size (just make sure you adjust the cooking time accordingly).
2 1/8 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup assorted chips, nuts, dried fruit
– Preheat oven to 180 C or 350 F.
– Beat melted butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
– Add eggs, one at a time until well mixed.
– Add vanilla and mix.
– On low speed, add flour, baking soda and salt.
– Mix until combined.
– Mix in chocolate chips (or your combination).
– Place 1 inch size mounds (I use a cookie scoop to measure out my dough) of cookie dough on baking paper lined cookie sheets and bake for about 14-15min or until lightly brown.
– Let cool slightly and transfer to baking rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container. Makes about 36 (depending on size of cookies).