I’ve been waiting ages to get one of these! This Magimix is my favorite food processor, so here’s a look at what comes in the box and all of the great things you can use it for.
Support this blog on Patreon!
If you like crunchy cookies, you’ll love these! You bake them in a jelly roll pan and then break them into any size pieces you want for a fun and yummy cookie experience.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
¾ tsp salt
2½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
8oz/227g chocolate covered toffee pieces (ex. Heath bar, Skor bar, Daim bar)
– Preheat oven to 325ºF/160ºC.
– Line bottom of 17″ x 11″ jelly roll pan with baking parchment. Set aside.
– Cream butter and sugars together.
– Mix in vanilla and salt.
– Stir in flour.
– Stir in chocolate chips and toffee pieces (dough will be quite crumbly).
– Even pour crumbs into jelly roll pan, then press crumbs firmly together into the pan.
– Bake for 30min (brittle should be golden brown and firm to touch).
– Cool in pan on wire rack.
– Break into pieces.