I’ve been waiting ages to get one of these! This Magimix is my favorite food processor, so here’s a look at what comes in the box and all of the great things you can use it for.
Follow me on Twitter @goosesgoodies
Follow me on Instagram @mrsgoosesgoodies
Support this blog on Patreon!
If you like crunchy cookies, you’ll love these! You bake them in a jelly roll pan and then break them into any size pieces you want for a fun and yummy cookie experience.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
¾ tsp salt
2½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
8oz/227g chocolate covered toffee pieces (ex. Heath bar, Skor bar, Daim bar)
– Preheat oven to 325ºF/160ºC.
– Line bottom of 17″ x 11″ jelly roll pan with baking parchment. Set aside.
– Cream butter and sugars together.
– Mix in vanilla and salt.
– Stir in flour.
– Stir in chocolate chips and toffee pieces (dough will be quite crumbly).
– Even pour crumbs into jelly roll pan, then press crumbs firmly together into the pan.
– Bake for 30min (brittle should be golden brown and firm to touch).
– Cool in pan on wire rack.
– Break into pieces.