A giant chocolate chip cookie all in one skillet! This is a fun and easy way to serve a chocolate chip cookie anytime.
Buy your skillet here: http://amzn.to/1v5YMnF
This is my original chocolate chip cookie recipe:
And here is the slightly modified one from the video:
2 1/8 cups Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 1/2 sticks Butter
1 1/2 cups Brown sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
1 x 12oz bag (about 2 cups) Chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
– Melt butter in 10″/25cm skillet over medium heat.
– Add sugar and stir until smooth, but not completely dissolved.
– Turn off heat and let butter and sugar mixture cool to room temperature.
– Once cooled, mix in eggs and vanilla.
– Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda.
– Stir in chocolate chips.
– Bake in skillet for 30-40min.
– Cool and serve in skillet.