This video uses the Cake Lace mats that I already have – Chantilly & Butterfly – to make cupcake wrappers.
Cake Lace now have mats that are specific for creating edible cupcake wrappers. I thought I would try to use the mats I already have to do the same thing. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 170ºF.
2. Mix 1 tsp original white mix and 2 tsp pearlized white premix.
3. Spread over butterfly mat and bake 10 min, then cool.
4. Spread pearlized white premix over cooled butterflies and bake 10 min, then cool.
5. Fold aluminum foil sheet several times to create peaks.
6. Gently peel butterflies from mat and hang over foil peaks. Bake again for 20 min.
7. Store cooled butterflies in box until ready to use.