This is a great tool to help speed up your cake decorating. It makes a string of pearls/beads that you can quickly apply to your cake. The mold I have is 8mm, but they come in all different sizes to suit your cake.
1. Preheat oven to 170ºF.
2. Mix 1 tsp original white mix and 2 tsp pearlized white premix.
3. Spread over butterfly mat and bake 10 min, then cool.
4. Spread pearlized white premix over cooled butterflies and bake 10 min, then cool.
5. Fold aluminum foil sheet several times to create peaks.
6. Gently peel butterflies from mat and hang over foil peaks. Bake again for 20 min.
7. Store cooled butterflies in box until ready to use.