This is an easy technique to add really cool patterns to your sugar cookies.
How to Make Sugar Cookies and Decorate with Wilton Color Flow Icing
This a great sugar cookie recipe for cutting out shapes and decorating. The Wilton Color Flow icing is great for getting a nice smooth finish on the top of your cookies.
Buy the equipment you need:
Cookie Sheet – http://amzn.to/1A9Gim9
Baking Parchment Roll – http://amzn.to/1vDu70Y
Wilton Color Flow Mix – http://amzn.to/1v8D5yf
Wilton Gel Colors – http://amzn.to/12k2X3h
Wilton Squeezy Bottle – http://amzn.to/1vcxDiZ
Wooden Rolling Pin – http://amzn.to/1v8JTft
1 cup Butter, softened
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Almond Extract
1 tbsp Milk
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
3 cups Flour
– whisk together flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
– mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
– mix egg, extracts and milk.
– stir in flour.
– wrap dough in cling film and refrigerate about 1 hr.
– roll out dough on a floured surface to desired thickness.
– use cookie cutters and cut out shapes.
– bake in a 350ºF for 8-12 min.
– cool on wire rack.
– follow directions on Wilton Color Flow container.